Saturday 24 October 2009

My Eyewitness Account Of The Sinking Of The Titanic

My Eyewitness Account Of The Sinking Of The Titanic...

At 14 April 1912, I woke up when it was a bump. Then I felt Captain Smith was telled for the passengers that can stay safe. But before I get too comfy and settled, next time the boat deck begins to flood up at the very end. At 0:45, the first lifeboat is launched. My age was 9 and with my friend my friend Edward was just 5. Captain Smith said "I was looking over the bridge wing cab. So watch it!". Next time I felt the last lifeboat is begin to launch. I have got my son to get with you, so I must hurry up to the last lifeboat. It is launched at 1:19. Captain Smith later. I have seen Millvina Dean, a 4-month old baby, born at 1 January 1912. Correct. But the last lifeboat stopped and I want to see the Titanic's sinking. At 1:25, the second last song is over. Then i felt. I are saved. I think. Captain Smith was reached but too late, Captain Smith will survive into lifeboat 9. At 1:30 the bridge wing cab sank. I felt I was rowing near the bridge wing cab. Then I say "Keep stopped! Don't row! I was seeing the bridge wing cab!". But at 1:29, I look Captain Smith at 1:30, the bridge wing cab I seen it was going to sink. Next time the song Nearer, my God, to Thee was over I felt. Terrible sounds began. Later, at 1:40, the funnel #1 collapsed, crushing part of the bridge and people on the water. Felt I was disappointed as the square windows on E-deck were underwater. Water also entered into the grand staircase from the glass dome when it breaks. SPLASH! I was rowing back to see far awat when the Titanic at 2:17. At 2:18, the electricial system finally failed and the lights went out. But when I hope, I think, the stress of the hull caused Titanic to break apart between the last 2 funnels, as the foremast were underwater. The rearmast were holded but it breaks but did'nt fall down. Captain Smith was already in the lifeboat. Captain Smith swam and swam, as the Titanic went down with a panic. I was survived and able to climb to the Carpathia. Carpathia finally arrived to New York with Captain Smith.

The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment